Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

2 Months Old

Official stats are in from Doc Bentley:

Date: 05/25/11
Age: 2.0 months
Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz (63rd percentile)
Height: 24.0 in (86th percentile)
Head circumference: 15.7 in (50th percentile)

So looks like he's tall & skinny, with a very, very average-sized head. Still growing like a weed! Doctor says he's super healthy (he still hasn't gotten sick yet--knock on wood!) & doing just what he's supposed to be doing. Poor baby screamed his head off after his shots (to be expected), but after a good little cry he settled down fine. Poor kiddo. He didn't seem to resent us for it--I don't think he made any kind of a connection there--but he sure was mad! He seemed achy & cranky for about the next day and a half, but nothing that the magic grape Tylenol couldn't fix. Such a trooper.

Little Luke boy still seems to love going on walks & being outside. He gets this adorable look on his face like "woah!" when he rides in the stroller.

Giraffe riding co-pilot

Speaking of adorable, have I posted any pictures of his church clothes?

So dapper!

It seems like he's growing & changing all the time and just getting cuter every day. For a little while I was sad that my tiny, perfect newborn disappeared, but this bigger, perfect 2-month-old is even better!

Bonus video time: Having a little chat with mom. (I have to kind of hide the camera from him, because whenever I try to film him talking, he stares at the camera and quiets down.) It's long!

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute!!! And so big! I can't believe how old he's getting already. Now you understand when people say they grow too fast :). His church clothes are cute. And big surprise you have a tall, skinny baby :)

    ReplyDelete