Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 12, 2012

Tiny Dancer

The Ben & Jerry's near our house does a 3-scoops-for-3-dollars deal before 5pm on weekdays, so one day when dad got home from work early, we went on a walk to check it out. Luke didn't get his own whole scoop, but he did get a few tastes.

Watching mom & dad like a hawk. "Where's mine??"



I swear I don't know why his face looks orange
around his mouth whenever the camera uses a flash.


Saw the camera. "More please!"

In unrelated news, Luke has discovered how to turn on the radio. He dances to it and, well, it's pretty stinking cute.




He gets mad when he turns it on and there's commercials on the radio. He yells at the stereo and then comes and gets me to fix it.

1 comment:

  1. SOOO cute! I love his dance moves- very disco! Thanks for the posts.

    ReplyDelete