Maybe Gloria doesn't think it's official, but Luke sure does. He is besotted with beautiful miss Gloria. She's older and wiser and she can WALK (holy cow!). Here they are at Home Depot (already picking out housewares??).
They got to go on a little chariot ride to the park the other day. There were a couple of moments of palm-to-face over the froggy toy or something, but in general it was quite the romantic afternoon.
 |
| Ready to roll! I think Gloria's trying to shoo off the paparazzi. |
 |
| Swingin'. They're MARRIED! (remember that from elementary school?) |
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of their darling antics on the slide/playground/etc., because I couldn't chase two kids and take pictures at the same time. Much easier to manage a camera when they're both immobile.
 |
| Mom's view from above. I love the look on Luke's face. |
 |
We stopped at the dog park on the way home for the kiddos to watch the doggies. (Don't they look like they're at the drive-in?) |
 |
| Such sweeties! |
I don't have the camera card with me right now, but I will have to upload pictures of their trip to the zoo soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment