You can pause, rewind, or fast-forward through the pictures--just move your mouse over the slideshow and use the "buttons" that appear at the bottom of the pictures. You can also see a bigger version of a picture if you click on it. I don't think I'll do all of my blog posts this way, but it is a super fast, easy way for me to power through all the old pictures I still want to share!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Trying Something New
So the photo editing/organizing program I use (Picasa) has a feature where I can automatically "synch" albums online--so if I add a caption or crop a photo on my computer, it automatically makes the same changes to the online photo. Those albums are also really easy to share via email, etc. Let's see if I can figure out how to make an album into a slideshow here:
You can pause, rewind, or fast-forward through the pictures--just move your mouse over the slideshow and use the "buttons" that appear at the bottom of the pictures. You can also see a bigger version of a picture if you click on it. I don't think I'll do all of my blog posts this way, but it is a super fast, easy way for me to power through all the old pictures I still want to share!
You can pause, rewind, or fast-forward through the pictures--just move your mouse over the slideshow and use the "buttons" that appear at the bottom of the pictures. You can also see a bigger version of a picture if you click on it. I don't think I'll do all of my blog posts this way, but it is a super fast, easy way for me to power through all the old pictures I still want to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment