Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

...Now Where Were We?

So many posts to make, so little time! Let's start here:

A few weeks ago (?), Luke and I got to hang out with Allie and Savannah again. We played with toys, I tried to pack a little (ha), and Luke even had storytime with Allie.

"Mama called the doctor and the doctor said..."


Afterward, we went downtown for a final trip to Temple Square before the move. It had been a beautiful summer morning, but by that afternoon it was SUPER windy!

Cold kiddos in the wind!

Allie, Savannah, and Bunny

Luke and Mom (I whispered in his ear about how he
started out as just a twinkle in his mom & dad's eyes
in a room in the temple behind us--luckily he's still
too little to be embarrassed :-)

Not too long after that, we went to our ward's annual summer barbeque--our third one! (Actually, we may have missed the 2009 one, but we were in the ward for it.) We got to spend some great time chatting with old friends--the Adolphsons, AJ, and other buddies in the ward. We only took one picture, and alas! it wasn't with any of them, but Luke Boy is rockin' the summer duds:

"Watermelon? I love watermelon! Hot dogs? I love hot
dogs!"

Miss you guys already!


No comments:

Post a Comment