Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting Bigger Every Day!

Silly baby boy has decided that naps are for squares. I wonder if he's hitting some random growth spurt this week, or if he's just needy because his schedule has been so off lately: He wants to eat every hour and a half, he'll only nap for 20 or 30 minutes at a stretch, and he'll only stay awake for an hour before getting tired and cranky again. Hopefully now that I'm done with work (as of yesterday--HOORAY!!) he can settle back into an easier little routine.

Glad mom is home again. (Mom is glad, too.)

Today I did catch him trying to be cheerful for a few minutes, though.

Wiggle worm

Checking out the lamp--he loves to look at lights.

We're not quite at the "anything and everything goes in my mouth"
stage, but it's coming soon!

He's becoming a downright violent kicker. I'll have to
post a video sometime. He just gets so excited!

Practicing his "Blue Steel" look. Each picture is a different shot (no repeats)--silly baby!

"Mom, quit taking pictures!"

He's been drooling so much lately, it makes me wonder if he's teething
(or maybe he just really likes blowing bubbles).

Still just a basically happy baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment