Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Cool Cat

Really quickly (because I actually do have other things to do besides ogle pictures of my son!), here are a few shots I just have to post.

Luke is far too cool for "baby stuff" now--he's got shades and wheels.

Chillin' like a villian

"Oh, you know you want a piece of this."

"No photos, please. I've got my binky in and it's nap time."

My parents dug my little brothers' old walker out last time we visited. Luke took to it like a fish to water. In reality, he's way too little for it, but it's cute to watch him kick.


Zooming all over (well, backwards, anyway) almost as
soon as those little toes hit the ground.

He's too small for the seat, so we have to jam a blanket in around him.

"Is this how I'm supposed to do it?"

Waving at his adoring public

Watch out, world!



No comments:

Post a Comment