Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Gratuitous Pile of Christmasy Photos

Okay, so maybe it's a little silly, but I took a bunch of pictures of Luke in his Christmas jammies in front of our tree a couple of weeks before Christmas. I needed some pictures for the last page of the photo books we gave to grandmas and grandpas this year, and I knew we wouldn't be home for the holiday anyway. I guess there's really no reason to post all of these "fake" Christmas pictures, other than I like them. He's just too stinking cute.




Mrs. H., if you ever read this, I think he looks a lot
like Janie here. 

Not crawling yet, but giving it a good try!



When the lights still worked on our little tree.
Sadly, it did not make it through the holidays
in said condition.

Can't get enough of that tummy.



"What am I supposed to do with this?" (Still had the wrapper on.)

Toes!





Such a sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment