Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He's awake!

Silly little Luke only spends an hour or two awake every day (when he's not eating), and today we caught him awake with the camera nearby. 


Such a charmer when he's not hungry...

Bobblehead

Mom, quit taking pictures and feed me!


Check out the CHUB on those hands!! I swear this kid has put on two pounds since we brought him home.

We tried out his mittens to see if he'd quit scratching himself. Can't tell if he's a fan or not.

Pondering the mysteries of the universe, probably


We think he's very much a lefty. He's had his left hand at his mouth pretty constantly since day 1.


So expressive...

Blurry, but look how happy he is when he eats! It's his favorite thing in the world.



Zonked out again after his snack. Love the stink eye he's giving me, too.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, he is so cute! So many funny expressions! And I swear he's grown a ton since I saw him last week!

    ReplyDelete